Whether it’s warming up with a piping hot brew harborside in winter or sipping a creamy iced coffee in the sunshine at a leafy alfresco cafe, Pyrmont will set you straight when it comes to quality caffeinated beverages and great spots in which to enjoy them .
Here are 10 of our favorite ways to get your coffee (or tea) fix in and around this picturesque Sydney village:
1. Grab a coffee at Zebra Lounge in lush green Pirrama Park and enjoy in the sunshine while overlooking the harbour, or take it with you while you meader the prominade along the foreshore. 1 Harris Street
2. Take a seat alfresco where the locals meet at Social Brew Cafe, and enjoy a great coffee or superfood smoothie overlooking a little leafy park. 24 Harris Street
3. Order your favourite brew at our Wayfarer’s Bar & Café as takeaway. It can accompany you as you wander across Pyrmont Bridge into the city.
4. Soak up the vibes at Quick Brown Fox Eatery with indoor and outdoor seating, serving up Single O coffee and Tea Craft teas alongside their all-day dining menu. 22 Union Street
5. End your walk or run along the wharves with coffee at the Wharf Cafe overlooking the harbour and city skyline. 26-32 Pirrama Road
6. Snap up a takeaway coffee from bustling Bar Zini and travel with it down John St and Distillery Drive until you reach the promenade stretching along the harbour for a morning stroll. 78 Harris Street
7. For a fancy tea drinking experience, head to G&Tea to savour a range of fine teas, or even partake in a GongFu Tea Ceremony. 80 Pyrmont Street
8. Stop at the kiosk outside the Sydney Fish Markets for a coffee and a cheeky ice-cream, or at the Machi Machi Tea Bar for a bubble tea to take around the markets with you. Corner Pyrmont Bridge Road & Bank Street
9. Pick up a coffee from boutique PiOiK Bakery along with one of their to-die-for preservative free-pastries, biscuits or focaccia. 176-178 Harris Street
10. Sit alfresco and enjoy Pyrmont’s best corn fritters paired with your favourite cup of coffee at Harris Miller. 135-137 Harris Street
Have we missed your favourite? Tell us the spot you love most by sharing with us on social media tagging #aidendarlingharbour or emailing us at email@example.com .
For more inspiration on our destination, visit the neighborhood section of our website here .